Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

The wonders of a walk

A walk doesn't have to be about fitness, or beating a previous time or distance. If doesn't have to be about rushing to get it done. Sometimes it's nice to take your time and enjoy the scenery and that's exactly what I did today.

I got home early and decided it was the perfect time to take Blue and Ozzie to the park after being cooped up all week. I put their leashes on and and off we went, in no hurry to get home. We walked to our beautiful park, Eagle Lake park, which we are so fortunate to have right across the street. We walked the entire length of the park, north to south and back. We stopped to take pictures, even sat down in the grass which Blue and Ozzie loved.

It was a nice way to end the week and I'm so glad we went!

Do we really get to walk the WHOLE park?

So happy to be at the park!

Enjoying a break!

Can we have a treat?!

What a view!

So lucky to live across the street.

Not much of a breeze today, but look at that blue sky.

Yay for walks!

Me and my happy boys!

We love you, mommy!

Aren't I incredible handsome, mommy?

You know you want to give me a treat!

Love my shoes.

Walking buddies, love to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment