Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fitness At Home

I saw this on Pinterest today. Fitness at home. It seems like the perfect thing to do on the days I don't walk or run. No equipment is needed, just me, myself, and I. I'm going to give it a shot, are you?


By the way, do you go on Pinterest? Oh my goodness, it can be a real obsession. So many fun, creative, neat, inspirational, yummy, exciting things on there that you can "pin" on your boards. Can be perfect for party planning, gift giving, home decorating, meal planning and more. I highly recommend you check it out. You have to have an invitation to it, so if you'd like one, leave me a note in a comment and I'll send you one!



One Mouse Click
I am participating in
 One Mouse Click Wednesday!
You should too! Click on the
button and join in!



1 comment:

  1. This is a great list, Nanci, but I think it would be a miracle for me to get in the 30 jumping jacks, LOL! Love the changes you've made to your blog, especially your signature. It looks fantastic! Thanks for participating in One Mouse Click Wednesday -- you're welcome to come join in any Wednesday you wish!

    ReplyDelete