Can you believe it's May ALREADY?? Time really is flying by quickly this year. I know I say that every year, but it really is.
I am excited to commit to a new challenge this month on The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. The challenge is May Your Way. It is a different challenge than they normally do, without specific goals, but I like that is is all about ME.
One thing I have learned about losing weight, given the fact I've done it a few times, is that I have to be absolutely selfish when it comes to taking care of myself and losing weight. I HAVE TO do what I need to do, even if it means putting myself before others or other things that may be happening.
So, what does MY May Your Way challenge entail? I am setting the following goals for myself, some of which are a continuation of my April goals.
- Walk 15 miles a week
- TaeBo 2 days a week
- Increase my daily water intake which I have not been as good about as I normally am
- Lose 5 pounds for the month (catchy, huh? Five pounds for the fifth month of the year...)
- Check in each Wednesday
- Blog about my week
- Stick to my goals each week
- Participate in Sisterhood Says
- Chime in on SisterChat
- Participate in their Twoworkout on twitter on Tuesday nights.