Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bye-bye 10 lbs...

Actually, 10.8 lbs. to be exact... The last two weeks, I've had a 2 lb. loss each week. The losses definitely make up for the gains and the frustration and irritation that goes along with it. Sometimes, even when we do everything right, our bodies still do not respond. But when my body does respond, it makes me very happy and it is very gratifying, and that motivates me ALOT.

So in my 12 weeks on WW, I have lost a total of 10.8 pounds, which puts me at 155. My ultimate goal is 130. My next goal is to reach my 10% which will put me in the 140's - I cannot wait to hit my 10%!

Here's a photo my hubby took of me on Friday. I figured after losing 10 lbs., it was time for a progress picture.


I cannot believe I never blogged about last Sunday, but I walked TWO 5k's for the WW Walk-It Challenge. My mom and hubby both joined me on the first one in the morning, which was in beautiful downtown St. Petersburg by the Vinoy. Our fearless leader Lorraine joined us for a bit and my friend Tammy from our meeting walked with us also. It was such a nice morning. That afternoon, my hubby and I also walked the one at the park by our house. It was great also, although much warmer than the morning one. By the time the day was over, we had also walked the dogs 2 miles. 8 miles in one day!

The biggest thing that I think has helped me the last two weeks is my water intake. I've made sure to have at least 64 oz. every day. It is the one thing I can really control even when I'm at my busiest and I am going to continue to make it a priority.

1 comment:

  1. 8 miles, wow, good for you! I LOVE St. Pete!!

    By the way, you're looking great!

    ReplyDelete