Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My new love...

They are so clean and pretty. Perfection in a box. They will bring me hours of happiness. They will push me farther than I plan to go. They will travel miles and miles with me. They will sit waiting for me, ready to go whenever I am. Sure, they may seem like just a pair of shoes. But they are so much more than that. They will make me walk better and stronger. They will make me run farther and faster. Remember trying shoes on when you were a kid and how they could make you jump higher? And how wonderful it was to wear your new shoes out of the store? There is excitement in new shoes, so much potential. It seems so simple, a pair of new shoes. But these shoes are so much more than that. They are freedom, health, joy, happiness, and they mean time for ME. They are my new Brooks Adrenaline GTS running shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment