Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

How lucky are we?




We have a beautiful park right up the street - Eagle Lake Park. It's been open almost a year now and I can't tell you how many times I've been there with Blue, my little walking buddy. There are all these little lakes and trails and I could spend hours there. Today I walked from our house to the south end of the park and back - total of 3.45 miles. We were stopped several times by people who just had to ooh and ahh over Blue. He is such a little ham and eats up all the attention he gets. I am trying to get back into running and I know he will make a great running companion. He is easily distracted at times, but I think with some practice he will run right along side of me and we'll both get the exercise we need. One thing for sure, we have the prettiest park to walk at, right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment