Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary Honey!!

It has been TOO long since I last updated my blog. I knew I had to make time to do it today, as this is our 10th wedding anniversary.

10 years ago today I married my honey, the love of my life, my best friend. He is everything to me and I cannot imagine my life without him. We have had our share of ups and downs and heartaches, but mostly very happy times. He has been by my side through some tough stuff  - a miscarriage, infertility, losing our sweet Sammi, and saying goodbye to my Daddy. He is my rock and through everything we go through, I am reminded  how lucky I am to have such a strong, amazing, and faithful man by my side.

Happy 10 years to you honey! I look forward to many, many more right by your side. I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment